Subject Leaders: Mr Harber
At Hatch Warren Junior School our aim is for all children to experience a good level of physical education, school sport and physical activity that will lead to lifelong participation.
Our strategy will aim to:-
* Improve health and well-being
* Provide high quality opportunities and outcomes
* Help each individual to be the best they can be
* Encourage community involvement and responsibility
* Promote lifelong learning, active participation and competition
* Raise achievement and support excellence
We feel PE and sport have an important role to play in raising standards. Research has shown how placing PE and sport at the heart of a broad and balanced curriculum can improve attitudes, behaviour and attainment. It can also build self-esteem, teamwork and leadership skills; as well as having a positive affect on the pupils' health.