School Trips and Events.
Hatch Warren Junior School will have on average three trips / events per year group every academic year. Under no circumstances will a child be denied access to any of these trips or events due to financial hardship.
If you feel you cannot afford to pay for any trips or events please contact the Business Manager, Mrs Ryan and we will try to help you.
Trips and Events this year so far have included.....
- Year 4 Viking day In school event delivered by Portals to the Past.
- Year 3 Stoneage day In school event delivered by Portals to the Past.
- Year 5 Residential Trip to Stubbington Study Centre
- Year 6 Residential Trip to Runways End
- Year 4 Winchester Cathedral Trip
- Year 5 on site overnight camping
- Year 5 Swimming lessons
Financial Help Form
If you can give a brief description of your circumstances and this form will go straight through to Mrs Ryan and will remain confidential at all times. Mrs Ryan will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you