Due to the bad weather we have had to close the school this morning. We have attempted to email out to all parents this morning but apologies if you have not yet received the message.
The decision to close was made in conjunction with the infant school and is based upon the need to ensure the safety of both the children and the staff at the school. We will make a decision about tomorrow by 7pm this evening and post that information on the school website and once again attempt to contact parents via email to confirm arrangements.
We will re-arrange our world book day celebrations and plan to have our dressing up day on the first day that the school re-opens.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused to parents by the decision to close the school. Please check back to this page during the day for further updates as they become available. Mr Dawson